Hey Hon Welcome to my Blog!

I'm Amber Elizabeth, this is my blog about my art, and the things that happen to make my art.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

So i Met the Fonz...

Hey
Just wanted to let my minimal fan base know that I have now met another one of my pop culutre inspirations Henry Winkler aka The Fonz. He was an amazingly sweet man I told him he was my graduation present which he seemed very enthused that not only did I graduate college but I traveled just to seem him for a present. HA! He signed a photo and took what he called a "prom" photo with me than he asked me to go to the prom! Awesome!

Any who while I was in Ocean City I didnt just Chum it up with Henry I also canvased the area with bumper stickers ( So HELLO! if you saw one of them and looked me up glad you are here.) And also took some great refreance of The Ocean city Gallery for an idea I have.
Oh and I am working on some SWEET cards featuring my dog Radar! They will be in block print. But Check out the sketch and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment