Hey Hon Welcome to my Blog!

I'm Amber Elizabeth, this is my blog about my art, and the things that happen to make my art.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Already on to the next project!

So I know I just did a post yesterday but I do believe I am already on to my next piece. With a project to get the word out about Maryland artists. I do believe that I may be focusing on The Enchanted Forest for those who do not know it is a fairy tale based theme park that opened in 1955 right after Disney Land YAY Maryland giving Walt Disney a run for his money. This Theme park was also featured in one of my favorite directors films "Cry Baby" (John Waters in case you didn't know.) So keep checking back for up dates on this new art I am Very excited. And in the mean time watch this Enchanted forest clip from "Cry Baby" its cool all of the things they used from the original park!


CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment