Hey Hon Welcome to my Blog!

I'm Amber Elizabeth, this is my blog about my art, and the things that happen to make my art.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Senior Show was a Hit! aka "those earrings make that dress"

Hello.
I hope you are enjoying the warmer weather just as much as myself. Just wanted to let everyone know that PCAD's Senior show was a Hit!
Everything went off flawlessly all though i do believe my vintage dress grabbed more attention than my art at points. I actually had one nice man say " Darling the dress is gorgeous but the earrings make it!" that is the statement of the century. But mainly this post is to say Thank you to everyone and Congratulations to my fellow classmates! just one more short walk and we are done! YAY! Thanks Again! I am sure i will be posting new work ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment